- March 14, 2022
-- The global SCADA market will reach $27.5 billion by 2027, growing by 8.4% annually over 2020-2027 considering the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. The market is driven by the increasing demand for a magnitude of industries coupled with the growing availability and affordability of more advanced automation workflow solutions.Request a Sample Copy@ https://axelreports.com/request-sample/206670?utm_medium=RK
Highlighted with 99 tables and 85 figures, this 201-page report "Global SCADA Market 2021-2027 by System Component (Supervisory Station, RTU, PLC, HMI, Communication Infrastructure)
, Architecture Type (Hardware, Software, Services), Deployment Mode (On-premise, Cloud-based, Hybrid), Industry Vertical, and Region: Growth Opportunity and Business Strategy" is based on comprehensive research of the entire global SCADA market and all its sub-segments through extensively detailed classifications.
Based on System Component, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2017-2027 included in each section.
- Supervisory Station
- Remote Terminal Unit (RTU)
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Communication Infrastructure
View Full Report with TOC@ https://axelreports.com/industry-analysis/global-scada-market/206670
Based on Architecture Type, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2017-2027 included in each section.
Based on Deployment Mode, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2017-2027 included in each section.
- On-premise Systems
- Cloud-based Systems
- Hybrid Systems
Based on Industry Vertical, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2017-2027 included in each section.
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Electrical Power Industry
- Chemical and Petrochemical Industry
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Geographically, the following regions together with the listed national/local markets are fully investigated:
- North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe; Rest of Europe is further segmented into Netherlands, Switzerland, Poland, Sweden, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Norway, Denmark, and Finland)
- APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and Rest of APAC; Rest of APAC is further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, Taiwan, and Philippines)
- South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- MEA (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Iran)
Emerson Electric Co.
General Electric Co.
Honeywell International Inc.
International Business Machines Corporation (Ibm)
Larsen & Toubro Limited
Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
Rockwell Automation Inc.