Expiring Passports and applying for immigration

HALIFAX, UAE - March 11, 2022 - PRLog -- You can apply for immigration; if you do not require a visa, you can apply for temporary residence at a Canadian port of entry. There is no rule that prevents you from entering if your passport isn't valid for at least six months; however, timing is critical because your status will be limited to the term of your passport at the most extreme.

What constitutes a valid visa application?

A valid visa application is one that is submitted on the approved application form (if any) for the specified type of visa for a specific class of visa. All of the instructions on the document have been followed.

When submitting a visa application, you must include the following documents:
  • A travel journal
  • Recent ID photos

A Confirmation of Permanent Residence, or COPR, is a document issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to new Permanent Residents before they go to Canada or when they arrive in Canada. The record establishes your legal status in Canada at the time of your arrival and the date of your arrival.

The supporting documents (originals and duplicates) are determined by your situation and your agreement.

To read more: https://www.pa-ic.com/expiring-passports-and-applying-for-immigration/expiring-passports-and-applying-for-immigration/

Paul Abraham Immigration Consulting
Tags:Immigration officer
Location:Halifax - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Account Email Address Verified     Account Phone Number Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse
Paul Abraham Immigration Consulting News
Most Viewed
Daily News

Like PRLog?
Click to Share