- March 11, 2022
-- The Global Contract Logistics Market was valued at USD 257.41 Billion in the year 2021. The advancements in Contract Logistics and increased use of electronics devices drive the Contract Logistics market. Furthermore, the increasing penetration of Contract Logistics in Distribution and Warehouse Management Systems and the Outsourcing sector will further propel the market in the coming years. Factors such as the higher concentration of OEMs and ODMs across industries, including consumers and Services in the APAC region will significantly drive Contract Logistics market growth in subsequent years.
The Outsourcing sector of Contract Logistics is expected to hold a very larger market share of the Contract Logistics Market than Insourcing in the segment. Moreover, increasing demand for new comfortability and security in customers in the world has been anticipated to propel thrust in the demand of Contract Logistics in the future.Scope of the Report
For more Information:https://azothanalytics.com/report/automotive-and-transportation/global-contract-logistics-market-analysis-by-services-transportation-warehousing-distribution-aftermarket-logistics-type-by-region-by-country-2022-edition-market-insights-and-forecast-with-impact-of-covid-19-2022-2027
- The report analyses the Contract Logistics Market by Value (USD Billion).
- The report presents the analysis of the Contract Logistics Market for the historical period of 2017-2021 and the forecast period of 2022-2027.
- The report analyses the Contract Logistics Market by Service (Transportation, Warehousing, Distribution, Aftermarket Logistics).
- The report analyses the Contract Logistics Market by Type (Insourcing, Outsourcing).
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter's Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by Service, Type, Region, and Country.
- Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers, and challenges of the industry have been analysed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions, and new Type development. The companies analysed in the report include: DHL Group, XPO Logistics, Agility Logistics, CEVA Logistics, Hitachi Transport System, DB Schenker, UPS, Ryder, DSV, Kuehne + Nagel.
(Business Development Manager)
Address: CS - 55, Third Floor, Ansal Plaza,
Tel: +91-120- 4298235
Mail ID - firstname.lastname@example.org