News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
How Do I Manually Connect to my Brother Wireless Printer?
You need to setup the printer manually with the device. If you don't know how to manually connect to a Brother wireless printer, you can check out the instructions here.
By: Printer Support Plus
Sometimes, it does not connect with the WiFi whenever you set up the printer. Then you need to set up the printer with the device manually. If you don't know how to do the manual setup of your printer, you can check the instructions provided below. Additionally, you can contact a technician to help you with the setup, and then you can take the prints with your Brother printer easily.
How can I manually connect to the Brother wireless printer?
The steps are simple if you have all the cables and equipment available with you. Check the steps wise instructions to connect the printer easily:
Before Setup the Brother Printer
Ensure to have a Network name commonly known as SSID with the password. The name and password are available at the bottom of the router. Now you can move to the next step.
Setup the Brother Machine:
1. Firstly, connect the power cable to your printer, and with the power supply.
2. Press the Menu button on your printer's control panel.
3. Now choose the network with the help of navigation keys.
4. Also, sleet the WLAN and press OK.
5. Choose the Setup Wizard and again press OK.
6. Follow the on-screen infestations and choose the suitable method from the options to set up the printer.
Download and Install the Brother Printer Software
Once you have finished the setup steps, you need to install the driver on your device. Below are the steps for different devices to download the driver.
For Windows users:
1. You need to open the Brother printer website and head to the Download section.
2. Pick the Full Driver and Software package option.
3. Follow the instructions on the downloaded page.
4. Once the download is finished, connect it with your printer.
For Mac users:
1. Open the website of Brother printer and hit the Download link.
2. Choose the Full Software package and add the Printer and scanner driver.
3. Follow the installation process given on the screen.
4. Connect your printer with the driver and complete the setup.
So, with these simple steps, you can connect your Brother printer manually with your device. Need help with why is my Brother printer not connecting to WiFi? https://www.printersupportplus.com/
Printer Support Plus