March 2, 2022
-- In September 2021, the National Association for Legal Support Professionals (NALS) launched the Accredited Legal Professional (ALP) Partner Program. This program recognizes schools and legal programs who are preparing their legal studies students to take the NALS ALP credential exam. Earning the ALP credential is a key step to demonstrate readiness for their legal professional careers.
"Earning a certification designation demonstrates dedication to a chosen career. The ALP designation enhances a résumé and provides future employers the opportunity to recognize that dedication."
said the NALS Certification Board.
Since the program's launch, NALS has proudly announced eight ALP partners:
- Davenport University, Grand Rapids, MI (https://www.davenport.edu/)
- George Jenkins High School, Lakeland FL (http://georgejenkinshs.com/)
- Hialeah Gardens High School, Hialeah Gardens, FL
- Jones College, Ellisville, MS (https://www.jcjc.edu/)
- Matanzas High School, Palm Coast, FL (https://mhspirates.com/)
- McLennan Community College, Waco, TX (https://www.mclennan.edu/)
- Moore Norman Technology Center, Norman. OK (https://www.mntc.edu/)
- Northeast Mississippi Community College, Booneville, MS (https://www.nemcc.edu/)
If you are interested in becoming an ALP Partner School, click https://www.nals.org/
page/alppartners to see a list of program benefits including ability to live-proctor student exams, program-wide report of candidate results; and discounted access to the ALP Mock Exam.
For more information or to set up an informational call, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.