News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
How Do I Fix my Lexmark Printer in Error State?
The error state is one of the most common problems faced by Lexmark printer users. We're about to share a quick fix guide to get you started with getting the printer out of the error state.
By: Printer Support Plus
The printer is one of the most commonly used devices and users have faced common issues with the Lexmark printers. Lexmark printer in error state is one of the most common issues faced by users. If you are someone who is having trouble with their Lexmark printer then you have come to the right place. We are about to share quick fixes guide to get started with taking your printer out of the error state.
Let us consider some of the Lexmark printer fixing steps to eradicate issues with the printer. But before considering the fixes let us have a look at the common causes of printer error at Lexmark.
What are the Reasons for the Lexmark Printer Error?
1. Users may face issues with their Lexmark printer because of the connection error with their device. Your computer is not connecting properly with the printer, hence the issue. The wireless network can be at fault for creating issues with your Lexmark printer.
2. Power fault is one of the major issues faced by users creating further issues with your Lexmark printer. The power cords are not properly connected or are loose. Check for the faulty cords.
3. Problem with the software can create Lexmark printer problems. Check for software issues to get rid of the Lexmark printing issues.
4. A damaged printer driver can also create immense printing issues with the device. Users must check with their Lexmark driver and must replace it if faulty.
Troubleshoot Port Issue:
1. Select the start menu option to navigate to the 'Device Manager' option. This is present under the Power User menu.
2. Next, select the View menu option on the page followed by the Show hidden devices option on the page from a scroll-down menu.
3. Select the Port settings option on the page followed by the following option: use any interrupts assigned to the port.
4. Users can spot the following option on the page: enable legacy plug and play detection.
5. Hit the ok option on the page to save the changes and finally close the Device Manager.
These are some of the steps that users can stick to in order to get answers to How do I get my Lexmark printer out of error state? https://www.printersupportplus.com/
Printer Support Plus