Follow on Google News
Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies Approved as an ASWB Accredited Continuing Education (ACE) Provider
The nonprofit, private, post-secondary institution specializing in integrated behavioral health education has been awarded accredited provider approval from the Association of Social Work Boards.
By: Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health
Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies, a private, nonprofit, DEAC accredited institution, offers education and training in integrated behavioral healthcare through a virtual online campus. CGI is dedicated to offering high-quality, accessible, and flexible continuing education for today's healthcare providers. Continuing education webinars and certificate programs are available on-demand, and many are offered at no-cost. Certificates of completion are available for all offerings.
All programs that qualify for ASWB credit are clearly indicated on CGI's continuing education website and any program that does not qualify for ASWB credit will be distinctly stated if it is not available for ASWB credit. Continuing education credit updates are presently in progress and will be updated on each offering's listing on CGI's continuing education website.
Recent continuing education topics include:
● Contributing factors to physical inactivity in African American women
● Motor impairments and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
● Key conflict areas for fathers of premature infants
● Return on investment in healthcare
● Link between inflammation and mental illness
● Best practices for prescribing psychiatric medications
● Telehealth Considerations for addiction treatment
● Palliative care for stroke survivors
● Medical cannabis for pain medicine and behavioral health
New continuing education offerings are launched throughout the year.
To explore CGI's continuing education offerings, visit: https://cgi.thinkific.com.
Account Email Address Account Phone Number Disclaimer Report Abuse