SALT LAKE CITY
- Jan. 13, 2022
-- DropOffer – the nation's first automated "off-market"
real estate-focused app -- today announced the slate of members for its new advisory board. The company, Drop Offer, Inc., co-founded by Greg Burns and Kimani Clark, was launched in 2019 as a proactive response to what they saw coming…record-
low inventory in residential markets across North America.
"We're thrilled and honored to have such esteemed professionals as part of our advisory board," said co-founder, Greg Burns. "Each advisor brings with them years of experience and expertise in their fields, and are each a valuable addition to the Drop Offer company."
DropOffer advisory board members were selected from a wide range of professional disciplines, including real estate, VC, PR, finance, engineering, and operations. They include the following:
- Eddie Oddo, Vice President, Business Solutions for First American Title Insurance Co., a Fortune 500 Title Insurance and Settlement Services provider where Mr. Oddo is responsible for the vision, development, and implementation of strategic, digital initiatives. Mr. Oddo brings more than two decades of industry experience and service as a digital transformation thought leader in the real estate settlement and mortgage industries. These industries will be key to DropOffer's growth and expansion.
- Jeb Griffin, Director of Strategy & Innovation for the National Association of REALTORS® An accomplished technology strategist, Mr. Griffin offers a valuable blend of technical knowledge and creative instincts to identify gaps, solve problems and help drive revenue at DropOffer.
- Dhani Jones, Co-founder of Qey Capital. As an advisor for DropOffer, Mr. Jones will provide in-depth operations analysis and partnership connections to position the company for successful and scalable business opportunities. Mr. Jones's experience launching BowTie Cause, which evolved from a philanthropic initiative, is poised to help DropOffer stay community-driven and give-back focused.
- George Fisk, a member of the Chief Executives Round Table, a former director of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas and a former advisory board member of the College of Business of the University of North Texas and the Texas Tech University Graduate School of Banking. Mr. Fisk offers extensive finance, accounting, banking, and advisory experience plus in-depth knowledge of the DFW community.
- Ren Jones, current CEO at Kai Data. Mr. Jones's company offers a popular PropTech platform for agents who build seller businesses. Along with this experience, Mr. Jones spent several years operating a leading Virginia real estate team and 16 years coaching real estate teams. His vast knowledge of the process of starting, growing, and succeeding in the PropTech market will be a valuable differentiator for DropOffer.
- Audie Chamberlain, Founder of Lion & Orb, the industry's leading real estate public relations service. As an advisor to Drop Offer, Inc. Mr. Chamberlain brings close connections to business leaders at top real estate brokerages, venture capital firms, and other leading PropTech companies as well as expertise in branding, messaging, and media relations.
- Matt Brown, CEO of LuxBus America. Having grown a single bus operation into one of the nation's largest employee transportation companies, Mr. Brown subsequently executed his exit strategy, allowing LuxBus to be acquired by a large venture fund. He offers deep understanding of business management as well as insights into mergers and acquisitions for the DropOffer advisory board.
- Justin Klein, strategic legal advisor to established and emerging companies in the technology and sports and entertainment sectors as well as family offices and angel investors. As an advisor to Drop Offer, Inc. Mr. Klein brings expertise in partner negotiation, blockchain-related investment, and employment matters as well as providing the founders and executives with leadership guidance.
- Chao He, co-founder Swenson He. A graduate of MIT, Mr. He provides advanced insights and operational dexterity and heads up DropOffer's in-house investment arm. As an advisor, he provides deep knowledge of product development, business strategies, and venture investing.
"DropOffer has developed a model that can change the real estate landscape offering more homes to more people - Something the market desperately needs. I'm excited to help their team realize that vision and accelerate their success," said Eddie Oddo, new advisory board member.
For more information on DropOffer, visit: dropoffer.com