News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
5 Things your Makeup artist wants you to know
Ishikka Jolly as the best makeup artist in Gurgaon in her beauty blog she is going to describe and point for you more on this blog on what are the common mistakes that you should avoid while applying the makeup.
1. Applying too many layers of the Base: Just a single layer of the base is sufficient to cover spots and even out your skin tone. You can apply the second coat if it is required only when you need to really dress up heavily. Applying too many layers than that will ruin your looks.
2. Do not opt for many skin treatments: So do choose the natural home remedies that are best tp prevent skin ailments like rashes, pigmentation, and pimples. It is better to use the natural scrub on your face than going in for chemicals treatments from the parlor frequently. If you are opting for many skin treatments you will end up looking dull and fasten the stage of aging.
3. Do not pull your eyes while applying the Liner: By doing so you will loosen the skin but can also form the crack and creases in the liner. Instead, start by applying the eyeliner backward stroke by stroke starting from the end of the lash to the beginning.
4. Do not apply the lip liner outside the lip line: If you really want to make your lips look fuller and then bigger you need to stop applying the lip liner outside of your lips line, it will make your lip look shabby.
5. You should know how to do your brows right away: Dark eyebrows can totally enhance the way you look. Use a brow shaping brush to first comb the eyebrows right and then gently stroke over your freshly shaped eyebrows.
Check out more beauty blogs here (https://queensinstyle.com/