News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Michael Shell Seeks Mayor Position to Make Gadsden GROW Again
It is official. Michael Shell invites you to vote on Tuesday 23 August 2022 to Make Gadsden Grow Again. Shell says, growth is not optional. Gadsden has declined in population from 55,000 in 1961 to less than 35,000 in 2022.
By: Provided by the Press Office of Michael Shell
I am Michael Shell, and i approved this message, and press release.
The Gadsden Mayor election is Tuesday 23 August 2022,
i need your help,
I need your support,
i need your VOTE.
Here is how we get started growing again.
Here is my 10 Point Plan.
Here's the basic details.
It could be 100 points, but these 10 will get US moving in the right direction so together we can
Make Gadsden Grow Again, and without a rendering plant at OUR airport.
Make Gadsden Grow Again with Shell.
My 10 Point Plan.
1. Eliminate Gadsden's 2% employment tax √
2. Limit ALL elected officials to 2 terms √
3. Elect Republican growth minded city council members √
4. Build a 25K person entertainment venue, out doors at first. √
5. Create Regional airport with dedicated routes √
6. Streamline the building process to build new, or renovate homes √
7. Entice businesses to relocate to Gadsden and expand the job opportunities √
8. Simplify the cities sign ordnance √
9. Sell city owned properties by auction √
10. Promote Gadsden
256-GADSDEN / 256-423-7336 to the national and international markets √
For more info just Google
Michael Shell Mayor
Visit and like Michael Shell Mayor (https://facebook.com/
Michael Shell for Mayor Box #2537
Gadsden, Alabama 35903 PH 256-Gadsden