- Dec. 31, 2021
-- The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) has started recruiting constables for the upcoming fiscal year. Anyone interested in applying for the Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal can do so now.
The Nigeria Police recruitment form can be found on the NPF's official recruitment website. The NPF has job openings for both degree holders and non-degree holders. All you need to apply is an active email account, a phone number, and your relevant qualifications.Read the below NPF recruitment requirements:
- Must be aged between 17 to 25 years
- Must possess "a minimum of five credits, including English and Mathematics, in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB".
- Applicants must be medical, physical, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment.
- Every applicant should possess a valid identity card. It can be your driving license, voter's card, or international passport.
- For candidates who apply for police constables. English and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).