Attention Book Publishers: Looking for the The Next Big Things in the Book Business? Here they are!
Here is some information about seven Next Big Things that could help generate tremendous new revenues for Book Publishers and also for Media Companies and Entertainment Companies.
Here is some information about seven Next Big Things that book publishers and media and entertainment companies should take a look at immediately.
HERE IS A BRIEF OVERVIEW OF THESE ITEMS, INCLUDING BOOKS, PROJECTS AND PROMOTIONS, AND A WHOLE NEW MODEL OF BOOK DISTRIBUTION:
1) Check out a proposal for a new kind of book distribution model for things like cookbooks, nature books, how-to books, travel books and "coffee-table"
2) Check out a whole new genre of storytelling...perfect for books, movies and TV
3) Check out a proposal for a very special kind of Valentine's Day book promotion that could generate worldwide publicity, worldwide participation and tremendous advertising and book revenues from all over the globe...and it could begin as early as early January.
4) Check out a proposal for a very special kind of Halloween book promotion that could also generate worldwide publicity, worldwide participation and tremendous advertising and book revenues from all over the globe...and it could begin as early as mid-September
5) Check out a book featuring the Next Big Thing in Super Heroes
AND…6 & 7) Check out Proposals for two web-based business projects that could generate tremendous revenues for book publishing companies and media companies.
Each of these books, projects and promotions could generate tremendous new revenues for book publishing companies and also for many kinds of media companies including newspapers, magazines, broadcasting and cable companies, television and movie producers, internet media companies and the internet divisions of multimedia companies.
For more information about these books, projects and promotions, contact Robert Barrows at
R.M. Barrows, Inc. Advertising & Public Relations at 650-344-4405, www.barrows.com