New York City ACS Lawyer Announces New Site to Sue ACS

The Law Offices of Michael S. Discioarro, LLC Announced a New Website, to sue ACS.
NEW YORK - Dec. 21, 2021 - PRLog -- In order to sue ACS, you must also sue New York City. ACS is a city agency and as such has certain legal protections. Today, the Law Offices of Michael S. Discioarro, LLC announced a new website aimed directly at suing ACS. SUEACS.COM is a full featured website that gives valuebal  information on how to sue ACS. " Were very happy with this website. We receive calls every day from parents asking to sue this agency." Mr. Discioarro said. Suing a city agency can get tricky. The first thing you must do is give notice to the City called a Notice of Claim. Then the city has the right depose your client even before you file a lawsuit.

ACS routinely attacked parents, removes their kids, lies in court and uses useless services to force parents to comply. This is all done in order to increase the ACS budget which is now $2.9 billion.The more children are removed, the more funding ACS receives. This website will allow parents to ascertain wether they have a case against ACS and sue them.




Email:*** Email Verified
Tags:Sue Acs, Acs Lawyer, can I sue acs, How Do We Sue Acs?
Location:New York City - New York - United States
Account Email Address Verified     Account Phone Number Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse

Like PRLog?
Click to Share