- Dec. 16, 2021
-- According to Azoth Analytics research report, the Global Antibiotic Market was valued at USD 46.66 Billion in the year 2020 with North America leading the regional market share. Growth in the Antibiotics Market is mainly driven by the growth of the ageing population, rising technical advancements and increasing awareness of infectious diseases in the global platform. Growing awareness, as well as investments in the development of new antibiotics in the market, is pushing the research and development as well as clinical trials in the world.
Moreover, the trend towards excessive use of antibiotics by the people is putting the risk of growing antimicrobial resistance amongst the citizens which will make the present antibiotics ineffective against disease-causing bacteria. This is forcing the world to focus more on improving the clinical research on new antibiotics in the world. With population growth and the rising geriatric population, there will be more demand for antibiotics which will push the global antibiotics market even further.Scope of the Report
For more Information:https://azothanalytics.com/report/healthcare-and-pharmaceutical/global-antibiotics-market-analysis-by-drug-class-beta-lactams-cephalosporins-lipopeptide-others-mechanism-by-region-by-country-2021-edition-market-insights-and-forecast-with-impact-of-covid-19-2021-2026
- The report presents the analysis of the Antibiotics market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- The report analyses the Antibiotics Market by Value (USD Billion).
- The report analyses the Antibiotics Market by Drug Class (Beta-Lactams (Penicillin), Cephalosporins, Lipopeptide, Others).
- The report analyses the Antibiotics Market by Mechanism (Cell Wall Synthesis, Protein Synthesis, DNA Synthesis, Others).
- The Global Antibiotics Market has been analysed By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, LAMEA).
- The Global Antibiotics Market has been analysed By Country (United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, China, Japan, India).
- The attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by Drug Class and by Mechanism.
- Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry have been analysed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and product pipeline.
- The companies analysed in the report include DEINOVE, Bayer Group, Pfizer Inc., GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis AG, Eli Lilly and Company, Roche Holding AG, Amgen Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Merck KGaA.
(Business Development Manager)
Address: CS - 55, Third Floor, Ansal Plaza,
Tel: +91-120- 4298235
Mail ID - email@example.com