- Dec. 14, 2021
-- You can Roku Factory Reset device permanent with a simple restarting button as the reset procedure doesn't remove any of your settings or you log out of your channels, But sometimes you will need to log in to all your channel apps again.Follow the below-given steps to Roku Factory Reset:
- To restart a Roku, on your Roku remote go to the home screen by using the "Home" button.
- Scroll up or down until you find it "Settings" menu, and press the "Ok" button to select "Settings."
- Make sure to unplug the power cord, or use your remote.
- Then just select the "System" option from the available menu items.
- Choose the "Advanced system settings" option.
- To Roku Factory Reset, just select "Factory reset" from the available menu items.
- Once you are prompted, you can select or find the "Factory reset everything" option and follow the reset wizard's on-screen instructions.
- Then just press the "Reset" button on the back of your device and complete the Roku factory reset.
- Now your device will shut off, and then turn on again. Then you will grasp the active Roku logo though the device is booting up. Then you would require to log in to all your channel apps again.