Founder World announced RealizeMD, Chargeguard, BuzzAR, Borde, as Startup of the Year 2021
The winners are: founderworld.org/winners 12 finalists were selected for the finale. Many of them participated in the Founder Bootcamp at Lost Ridge Ranch
By: Founder World
The winners will receive 2 months mentorship with industry experts, the VIP Experience with Raise The Round and they will join an investor roadshow in the Silicon Valley and in Austin, Texas at SXSW in March.
12 finalists were selected for the finale. Many of them participated in the Founder Bootcamp at Lost Ridge Ranch, which included activities like extreme hiking, mafia games, founders got talent, mentor sessions, and evening campfires.
Over 25,000 developers, founders, and investors watched the 6-day event on the Founder World YouTube channel.
The 4 winners (listed by alphabetical order): funderword.org/
* Borde - industrial AI automation solutions (company pitch)
* BuzzAR - metaverse games that are women and children friendly (company pitch)
* Chargeguard - an Amazon cost recovery and fee management platform (company pitch)
* RealizeMD - a medical aesthetics visualization service based on real results (company pitch)
* Best female founder: Maithilee Samant (https://www.linkedin.com/
* Best international startup: Orbicor (https://www.orbicortech.com/)
* Most promising founders: Raj Singh (https://www.linkedin.com/
* Most social impact startups: Hands on (https://www.handson.ai/)
* Best pitch: John W. Collins (https://www.linkedin.com/
* Founders' choice startup: Orbicor (https://www.orbicortech.com/)
* Founders' choice founder: Bell Beh (https://www.linkedin.com/
"We are very pleased to have the opportunity to support so many great founders," said David Cao (https://www.linkedin.com/
Silvia Veronese (https://www.linkedin.com/
Iddo Tal (https://www.linkedin.com/
* Founder World (http://founderworld.com)
* SVE (https://www.meetup.com/
* Raise The Round (http://raisetheround.com/)