Jessi Park Takes Center Stage with Top Performers at 8% Nation Insurance Wealth Conference

 
ORLANDO, Fla. - Nov. 10, 2021 - PRLog -- Businesswoman Jessi Park, Founder and President of Inspired Insurance Solutions, LLC, has been recognized as a leading authority in the insurance industry and has been added to the lineup of professional speakers for a nation-wide tour with the world's largest insurance and marketing conference.

The 8% Nation Insurance Wealth Conference, founded by Cody Askins, was created to instill motivation and a healthy mindset for growth strategies needed to become unstoppable on the path to success in business.

"8% Nation" comes from the statistic of 92% of insurance agents who leave the business within their first three years. The remaining elite 8% that survive provide inspiration and build a support system for new insurance agents to learn and grow. It was from this idea that the 8% Nation Insurance Wealth Conference was born.

Jessi's presentations will motivate audiences to couple the right mindset with determination to overcome obstacles and limiting beliefs in order to achieve optimal success. Scheduled tour dates are set for: Atlanta, GA - Dec 10; Charlotte, NC - Jan 14; Philadelphia, PA - Feb 11; Cincinnati, OH - Mar 11; Chicago, IL - Apr 15; Kansas City, MO - Apr 29; Denver, CO - May 13; and Los Angeles, CA - Jun 18.

ABOUT JESSI PARK

Jessi Park is the Founder and President of Inspired Insurance Solutions, LLC, which consists of hundreds of agents nationwide. Her new book is soon to be released.  The part memoir, part tell-it-straight guide, Soul Beneficiary: The Good, Better, Best Guide to Success in Selling Insurance, will be available January 2022, at Barnes & Noble, Amazon, and Books-A-Million.  Additional information about Inspired Insurance Solutions, LLC, and the book may be obtained online at www.inspiredinsurancesolutions.com.

Contact
Vasaj Communications
***@vasajcommunications.com
End
Email:***@vasajcommunications.com Email Verified
Tags:Insurance
Industry:Insurance
Location:Orlando - Florida - United States
Subject:Features
Account Email Address Verified     Account Phone Number Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse
vasaj communications News
Trending
Most Viewed
Daily News



Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share