- Oct. 20, 2021
-- The pre-filled syringes industry is growing at an exponential rate with innovations in parenteral delivery device development to aid self-administration and deliver biologics, high concentration, and large-volume drug products. This year's conference will explore the exciting advances in the combination product delivery space including insights into how the industry is adapting to the delayed EU MDR, takeaways from the global pandemic and a future outlook exploring how pharma, device developers and regulators can work together to encourage innovation. Part of the leading injectables series of events, SMi's 14th annual conference will bring you the key insights you need to grow and enhance your pre-filled syringes portfolio and discover what the future holds for the PFS and combination products industry.
The event will bring together expertise from individuals in multiple disciplines in the field addressing key areas with recent developments in the industry including connectivity for drug delivery, insights into a fragile molecules and long acting injectables, parental delivery design approaches and digitalization in device development.
Interested parties can register with a saving of £200 available until 29 October 2021. Please visit www.pre-filled-syringes.com/prlog1
for more information.
Sponsors of the conference include: Crux, Nemera, Zeon Europe GmbH with Harro Höfliger exhibiting.
For sponsorship and exhibition enquiries please contact Alia Malick, Director
on +44 (0)20 7827 6168 or email amalick@smi-
online.co.uk or visit the website here: www.pre-filled-
prlog1Key reasons why individuals must attend include:
Featured Key Speakers:
- Engage with industry leaders on the key takeaways from the pandemic and how this can be applied to future accelerated development
- Explore updates to drug device combination product design approaches putting the user first with industry case studies from big pharma
- Assess the current landscape of device delivery mechanisms and how industry can work together to promote innovation
- Understand the landscape of delivery for novel drug products, fragile molecules and long acting injectables in the interactive panel discussion
- David Braun, Head of Connected Health and Medical Devices Business Solutions, Merck Group
- Louise Place, Director, Devices, GSK
- Jochen Zenker, Head of Laboratory Process Engineering, Device Development, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Joel Richard, Chief Development Officer, MedinCell
- Sachin Dubey, Head of Drug Product and Analytical Development, Ichnos Sciences
- Plus many more...
View the full agenda and speaker line-up online by downloading the brochure at: www.pre-filled-
For media enquiries contact Richard Jones on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6088 / Email: email@example.com
--- ENDS –