- Oct. 18, 2021
-- The Global Industrial Assembly Equipment Market was valued at USD 136.25 Billion in the year 2020. Surging global production of Automobile and Consumer Electronics and the increasing incorporation of Industrial Assembly Equipment for Fastening Equipment and Assembly Equipment are the significant elements stimulating the market expansion. Also, increasing demand for energy from across the world and the expanding number of SMEs in numerous countries are the key factors supporting the market growth. Moreover, rise in the demand for automated manufacturing processes to improve quality by eliminating errors and reducing variability is a major factor driving the assembly equipment market growth.
The Assembly Equipment witnessed growth at a noteworthy rate over the past few years and likely in the forecast period due to the imperative role being played by the assembly robots during the manufacturing and assembling process.
Automobile sector of Industrial Assembly Equipment is expected to hold a very larger market share of Industrial Assembly Equipment Market. Moreover, increasing demand of Consumer Electronics has been anticipated to show major growth in the sales of Industrial Assembly Equipment in the future.Scope of the Report
For more Information:https://azothanalytics.com/report/manufacturing-and-construction/global-industrial-assembly-equipment-market-2021-edition-analysis-by-type-fastening-equipment-assembly-equipment-end-user-by-region-by-country-market-insights-and-forecast-with-impact-of-covid-19-2021-2026
- The report presents the analysis of Industrial Assembly Equipment Market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- The report analyses the Industrial Assembly Equipment Market by value (USD Billion).
- The report analyses the Industrial Assembly Equipment Market by Type (Fastening Equipment, Assembly Equipment).
- The report analyses the Industrial Assembly Equipment Market by End User (Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Food & Beverage, Others).
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter's Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by Type, by End User, by region.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new Type development. The companies analysed in the report include: Atlas Copco, Rockwell Automation Inc., Araymond, RNA Automation, Hitachi High-Tech Corporation, AeroGo Inc., Flexicon Corporation, Kinematic Automation, Keller Technology, Indufit Machine.
(Business Development Manager)
Address: CS - 55, Third Floor, Ansal Plaza,
Tel: +91-120- 4298235
Mail ID - email@example.com