- Oct. 16, 2021
-- The Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) ensures that worker safety standards are enforced to ensure workers' safety across diverse working environments. OSHA authorized institutions, like Impact Safety, conduct the latest courses to satisfy these training requirements.
"Worker safety has always remained our top priority. Impact Safety is excited to offer confined space training to our clients. It is the best way to make sure that employees receive proper training for reducing risks when entering or working in confined space environments,"
stated the Chief Executive Officer at Impact Safety. "Everyone is safer on the job site if they have received proper training."What Can You Expect From Confined Space Training?
The OSHA safety training and confined space training help individuals to fully understand the safety risks of entering and working in confined spaces and help businesses put regulations into practice and save lives. The course includes the following:
- Learn the criteria, characteristics, and critical industry statistics of confined spaces.
- Train employees on how to operate safely within confined environments.
- Learn various hazards of confined spaces, and learn not only to detect but also control them to ensure that no lives are endangered.
- Outlines the training, roles, and responsibilities of the entry supervisor, entrant, and attendant.
- Learn the nuances of self-rescue, non-entry rescue, entry rescue by company employees, and entry rescue by emergency responders.
Impact Safety will issue a certificate upon successful completion of the course. Certification will not expire; however, Impact Safety recommends that attendees attend refresher training every three years to remain abreast of the latest training requirements.About Impact Safetyhttps://www.impactsafetyinc.com/
is a comprehensive safety source for businesses in all industries and fields looking to reduce risk, protect assets, and create a safe, compliant work environment. Through our hands-on training, consulting, and emergency response, we provide our clients with the most extensive safety services the market offers. Our expert team has transformed workplaces into safer environments for over 35 years.