AMERICAN CANYON, Calif.
- Oct. 13, 2021
-- Canon printers are the best and most popular printers that are widely used by millions of people all across the world. If you want to connect your Canon printer to your computer, you have to follow the below mentioned instructions.
- To start the process, disable your Canon printer and then add the one end of the USB cable to the printer's connection section.
- On the next move, add the other end of the USB cable to your laptop's USB port as per the place where the USB ports are situated.
- Navigate to the browser on your computer and then open the official website of the Canon printer. You need to Download the printer driver and OS for that you want to connect your printer.
- After that, move to the Start menu which is accessible on the bottom left corner of the screen, and then go to the Control Panel.
- Tap on the Hardware and Sound menu and then tap on the Devices and Printers option.
- Tap on the Add a Printer and then select the Local Printer option.
- Select a printer port for your connection from the list of ports.
- Tap on the Canon printer from the available options and then select your printer model.
- Tap on the Next button.
- Now, choose if you want to share your printer with other devices or not and then tap on Next button.
- Choose if you wish to keep the Canon printer as the default printer and then tap on the Finish button to finish the process.
However, in this way, one came to know How do I connect my Canon printer to my computer in a very simple and comfortable manner. If you still have any kind of confusion, you can simply connect to the customer support team for instant assistance.