- Oct. 8, 2021
-- What is Lot Polish Airlines Cancellation Policy.
Lot Polish Airlines is the flag carrier of Poland. It is being termed as the world's oldest airline in operations. After making a reservation with the airline, a passenger has to cancel their reservation for several reasons, such as the death of a family member, an unpredictable accident, or other reasons. Such things will lead to the cancellation of a lot of Polish Airlines reservations.Lot Polish Airlines Cancellation Policy
- As per the Lot Polish Airlines cancellation policy, if a passenger has purchased the ticket within 24 hours from the date of its purchase, the entire amount will be refunded.
- You can cancel your lot polish flight without paying a charge if it is delayed by the airline for further than 3 hours.
- If you cancel within 24 hours and seven days or more before your scheduled departure, many polish airlines will not charge you.
- As per many Polish airlines' cancellation policies, If the flight booking is made through a travel agent, cancel a flight. You are not supposed to cancel your flight on your own let the airlines or travel agency do it on your behalf.
- Moreover, If you made a reservation on a lot of Polish airlines and tickets are refundable, you can apply for the refund through the website.
- Refund will be transferred to your refund within 7 -20 business working days, and airlines do send across the confirmation mail regarding the same. Confirming that your amount will be transferred to your account through which mode you have made your payment.
The above-written ways will guide you what's the lot polish Airlines cancellation policy.
More Info: https://www.lookatfares.com/blog/lot-polish-cancellation-...