NEHRU PLACE, India
- Oct. 6, 2021
-- As a potential economic immigrant to Canada will need to demonstrate his or her language competence. To say the least, language is virtually always a key consideration in Canada's economic immigration schemes. As a result, even if they are a native speaker of the language, potential applicants are encouraged to take IELTS training seriously.Let's start by discussing what is IELTS?
The International English Language Test System (IELTS) is a recognized English language proficiency test that is used to assess an applicant's language competency in order to determine whether or not they are eligible to immigrate to a country that speaks English. The British Council, Cambridge Assessment English, and IDP administer this test, which assesses the candidate's English language proficiency. IELTS employs a nine-band scale to determine competence levels, ranging from non-user (Band Score 1) to expert (Band Score 9). (Band Score 9).
IELTS has two categories: academic and non-academic.
There are 4 categories under IELTS:
- Academic: For those wishing to pursue higher education or professional certification.
- General: For persons planning to immigrate to Canada, the United Kingdom, or Australia.
IELTS for Canada streams of immigration:
- Express Entry: To be considered for Express Entry, all potential applicants must demonstrate proficiency in English or French (or for extra points, both). This applies to second-language speakers of English and French speakers from all across the world. As candidates vouch for the all-important Invitation to Apply (ITA) for a PR, Express Entry is a fair playing field, and every point counts.
- Federal Skilled Trades Class: This stream of immigration is for tradespersons with relevant experience. The qualifying IELTS score for speaking and listening, CLB 5 (English) or NCLC 5 (French) is required, while for reading and writing, CLB 4 (English) or NCLC 4 (French) is required. You must take a third-party language test from a service certified by IRCC to demonstrate your language ability.
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC): This program specifically targets individuals with ongoing or recent work experience in Canada. A minimum score of 7 on the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) in reading, writing, speaking and listening or 6 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is required for persons applying under NOC 0 or NOC A jobs.
Get trained by the best by calling at +91-92 92 92 92 81
or mailing us your questions at email@example.com://www.nationwidevisas.com/ielts-classes/