- Oct. 4, 2021
-- You can easily hide your caller ID when you perform calls on Google Voice. You can easily change the caller ID for incoming calls. If you want to use Google Voice, you need to follow the below given instructions.
- To initiate the process, you need a Google account, so you must login to your account if you have not logged in.
- Once you have done that, you need to install Google voice from either the app store or play store depending upon the OS that you are using.
- After that, open the app and choose your Google Account which should be located along the bottom of your screen.
- Choose "Continue" to go to the next page. Select a Google Voice number and then Choose "Search" to begin the process of choosing a number.
- After selecting the number, the app will ask you to link a phone number to the Google Voice number. Once the phone numbers are linked, you can call your Google Voice number and will be forward to your phone. Enter your telephone number and Google Voice will send you a code via an SMS message.
- After your Google Voice has successfully activated your new burner number, the next screen will be different depending on the operating system. If you are using Android, you will get a screen labeled Call with Google Voice. Then, go through the onscreen instructions and complete the process.
Therefore, in this way, your Google voice can hide your real numbers in a very simple and comfortable manner. If you want to know does Google Voice hide your real number, you can freely connect to the customer support. Apart from all this, you can go to the help desk or assistance table to sort out all your problems in a brief span of time.Posted By