NASR CITY, Egypt
- Sept. 30, 2021
-- beXel launched a Variety of modules to facilitate the inspection process and provide smart solutions for the customers such as (Drops Inspection (https://www.bexel.io/
, Job order management (https://www.bexel.io/
, Lifting Inspection (https://www.bexel.io/
, NDT inspection (https://www.bexel.io/
, Tubular Inspection (https://www.bexel.io/
, Desktop Offline App (https://www.bexel.io/
Let us know more about key features
which cover all the inspection process:
- Cloud-based inspection software that is accessible from any device
- Work Order Management (https://www.bexel.io/module-categories/job-order-management/): beXel provides you with proper Job management that's tailored to your operations inspection cycle.
- QR code Scanning (https://www.bexel.io/module-categories/job-order-management/): it reduces reporting time by 75%, to know more, kindly watch our promo QR code video (https://youtu.be/R_0LAADI4YM).
- Failed Inspection Tracking
- Image Capture
- Report Templates
- Subcontractor Management
- Save all your assets in one place
- Track your assets inspections and activities
- Run field inspections and tests using beXel
- Operate beXel offline (https://www.bexel.io/module-categories/desktop-app/) app for places that do not have internet connectivity
- Tailor your forms & reports
- Eliminate all the paperwork and switch to digital report formats (https://www.bexel.io/bexel-provides-powerful-industrial-inspection-software-to-digitalize-your-business/)
- Use electronic and live signatures (https://www.bexel.io/how-bexel-inspection-innovation-solution-reduces-your-operation-cost/) instead of real ones.
What are the benefits of these key features for the target audiences?
- Streamline your inspection process while focusing on revenue and growth
- Cut down report generating time by 80%
- Eliminate paperwork and save the environment while printing less
- Eliminate documents using the QR code to ensure there are no more fake reports. It worth mention that, the first QR code (https://www.sproutqr.com/blog/what-is-a-qr-code) system was invented in 1994 by the Japanese company Denso Wave, a Toyota subsidiary. They needed a more accurate way to track vehicles and parts during the manufacturing process. To achieve this, they developed a type of barcode that could encode kanji, kana, and alphanumeric characters.[aa1]
- Reduce your operational costs through printing material, resources that focus only on generating reports. Moreover, Increased productivity, reduced human error, and high-quality data ultimately lead to lowered costs and less downtime. The cost of changing or fixed the broken part can put a huge cost for a company that can be avoided by doing an inspection and save money on a printer, printer ink, and papers.
- Eliminate redundant work by having a clear, nice workflow that everyone understands.
- Reliable, accurate, and secured data
- Instance access to inspection and preservation history
- Traceable info with controlled access
Inspector's Reports, KPIs Performance and Rating.
[aa1]Whats the point of sharing a QR code definition in here? Does not relate – please remove this whole paragraph.