- Sept. 28, 2021
-- So if you connect your Canon Printer wirelessly, it will be more effective & convenient for the users.But if in case you are not able to Understand how do i setup my canon printer wirelessly procedure so that with convenience the steps you learn to set up the wireless printer with such easy steps that are reflected below for your reference.Have these steps & follow them step by step for your help:
- The first step is to connect your printer device with the Wi-Fi network.
- Now you will have to download the printer driver by going into the canon.com official website.
- Then after you will click on the downloaded file & then you will have to wait for the installation process & move forward.
- Now you will have to press the window key + R for opening up the run command
- Now you will have to enter the command in the box- control/name Microsoft. Devices & Printers"
- Now you click OK
- Now automatically devices & printers folder will open on the screen.
- Now will get the option to add a printer button within this window.
- Here you will tap on the 'Add Printer' option & then go through the following prompts as instructed on screen
- Now you will click on OK to complete the procedure.
- At last, you have completed the process for your Canon Printer wirelessly & you can now have a print test to run for using your printer.
However, these helpful & straightforward steps can very smoothly help you to set up your printer wirelessly. If you are facing any trouble, then you can take help from the Canon customer care executives through their helpline customer service number that is active 24*7 at your service.