CCE's EnSuite-Cloud ReVue is the Perfect Alternative to Zoom for Engineering Design Reviews
Leveraging its recently announced support for multiple documents, EnSuite-Cloud ReVue truly provides a natural collaboration experience with this latest product enhancement. This allows for a much richer collaboration experience and makes EnSuite-Cloud ReVue the perfect alternative to Zoom and other screen-sharing apps, especially for engineering design reviews.
"The past 18 months have forced companies to rethink how they work with their team and suppliers. Companies have been forced to adopt best-in-class solutions to assist remote teams collaborate and exchange ideas effectively. Although products like Zoom have become a household name this past year, and are perfectly suitable for simple collaboration using documents, spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations, for engineering design reviews using a mix of 3D CAD data and supporting engineering documents, they are severely deficient. That created a big need in the marketplace for a solution focused exclusively on giving users the ability to discuss 3D data and supporting engineering documentation in real-time with their team or suppliers. We are happy to say that EnSuite-Cloud ReVue has been very successful in filling that void as a lot of our users continue to migrate from Zoom to our product for engineering collaboration,"
EnSuite-Cloud ReVue uses secure peer-to-peer connections between participants in the collaboration session. Hosts and reviewers do not have to store their proprietary data in any cloud server. At no point during, or at the end of the session, can participants download and save any data used in the collaboration.
Some of the key benefits of using EnSuite-Cloud ReVue for engineering design reviews include:
* No software installation or browser extensions required
* Integrated conference call facility
* Real-time collaboration using 3D multi-CAD* data – parts & assemblies. No CAD licenses required!
* Support for multiple documents in the same collaboration session
* Screen-sharing option for non-CAD documents for richer collaboration
* High-quality 3D rendering with zero loss of fidelity of viewable data
* Natural collaboration experience without any overhead for data or session preparation
* Independent control of collaboration session without compromising intellectual property
* Ultra-low latency allowing for excellent response/refresh rates
* Low bandwidth usage allowing for easy sharing of large 3D CAD models
* 2D Drawing Support coming soon!
Read full PR at: