JHUBEI CITY, Taiwan
- Sept. 21, 2021
-- Docsun Computation MedLab Ltd has made great strides in the fight against COVID 19 pandemic, which has posed a serious threat to public health. The COVID 19 pandemic has affected individuals both physically and mentally with countries having put restrictions to combat the virus.
Measures taken to combat the virus include initiation of lockdown to control the spread of the virus in major cities and affected areas, quarantine for passengers coming from a country that has increased infection rate of Covid, maintaining social distancing while in crowded places are examples that have a diverse impact on an individual's wellbeing.
A recent study has shown that one in three adults is experiencing mental health issues such as anxiety and depression due to Covid 19 pandemic. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued important guidelines to deal with stress during this pandemic.Docsun on Effective ways of maintaining good mental health during COVID-19
- The World Health Organization (WHO) and Centre for Disease Control (CDC) have made an effort to sensitize the public on the symptoms of Covid 19 and how to reach available health centers for treatment if one suspects to have Covid 19.
- Be careful with the content you engage in during this pandemic, constantly engaging with negative news affects the state of one's mental health.
- Maintain a healthy diet (https://medium.com/@docsunbiomed_43126/docsun-report-on-m...), exercise, have good rest and sleep at least 8 hours a day and keep away from excessive alcohol and drug use.
- One of the positives of Covid 19 is that every individual has an opportunity for self-growth, one can pursue their hobbies, start new ventures and has provided time for family.
- Social distancing, lockdown and quarantine have hindered face-to-face communication with those we hold dear, communication is made easier with phone and social media.
It is important for individuals to take charge of their mental health. The Covid-19 pandemic has had significant effects on individual overall health and wellbeing. While the article mentions ways to maintain good mental health during the Covid 19 Pandemic, it is also important to note that if you experience anxiety, depression or any other related mental health problem, you should seek immediate treatment from authorized hospitals that are well equipped to handle mental health issues.
To learn more about the efforts made by Docsun Computation MedLab Ltd in the fight against Covid 19, visit our website (https://docsun.health/en/