- Sept. 21, 2021
-- DIY home improvement projects are on the rise, and more homeowners are learning how to save money by renovating their homes without a paid professional. While these improvements can save homeowners money, it can get a bit overwhelming as well. PODS® Las Vegas is offering a few helpful tips to help ensure your project is both cost-effective and seamless.
1. Be creative
– Create a mood board to map out your vision and help you stay on track. This allows you to plan before diving headfirst into your home improvement project.
– Organize your workspace before beginning a DIY project and donate any gently used items to your local thrift or resale store.
3. Stay organized
– Preparation before any DIY project is key! Create a simple checklist with all the equipment needed to complete each task. This will eliminate any hiccups during the process.
4. Easy does it
– Start small and ease into your project slowly, so you don't get overwhelmed. Not only will this reduce your workload, but it also alleviates any added pressure to finish the job during the new renovation.
Why you can trust PODS to reduce unnecessary tension from any home improvement project:
- Accessibility – PODS eliminates trips back and forth to the storage facility, placing your portable container directly in your driveway for easy access to your items when you need them.
- Convenience – Move at your own pace, and we'll pick up your container and do the driving for you while you focus on the project at hand.
- Flexible Solutions – Storing seasonal items in a PODS container throughout the year helps reduce unnecessary clutter in your home and allows you to swap things out at your convenience.
"DIY home improvements can be incredibly rewarding, but they can also be overwhelming,"
said Dave Allen Boyd IV, Territory Manager for PODS Las Vegas. "We are here to support homeowners in our community by providing cost-effective solutions to help complete any renovation with ease."About PODS Las Vegas
A moving and storage leader for nearly 25 years, PODS offers flexible, personalized solutions tailored to our customers' unique needs. When PODS pioneered pioneered portable storage (https://www.pods.com/storage-solutions
) in 1998, we introduced the world to a new way of thinking about moving and storage, with unlimited time, control, and flexibility. Today, PODS provides residential and commercial moving and storage services in the U.S., Canada, Australia, and the UK. The PODS network has completed more than 1.2 million long-distance moves and more than 5.4 million initial deliveries. To learn more, visit PODS.com (https://www.pods.com/