- Sept. 17, 2021
-- Coinomi is a well known and popular cryptocurrency wallet that is trusted by millions. The blockchain wallet can securely store, exchange, and manage multiple cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more than 1,770 other blockchain assets).
The Coinomi wallet is one of the oldest and most secure wallets on the market. The wallet was launched by George Kimionis in 2014.
The Coinomi mobile app fully supports both iOS and Android. The desktop version was released in 2019 (desktop client is available on Windows, MacOS, and Linux).Key Features that Make the Coinomi Wallet Stand Out
How to Make a Wallet App
- Easy setup (easily download, install, and create a new wallet in a few minutes)
- Multi-coin/multi-asset support
- Cross platform
- Superb security
- Enhanced privacy & anonymity
- One-time backup
- Multi-seed support (store and manage multiple accounts in the same app, each with its own encryption settings)
- Custom & dynamic fees
- Trusted node
- Giftcards (quickly and easily convert Crypto into gift cards for your favourite stores directly in the app)
- Multilingual & hyperLocal (Support for over 25 languages)
How Much Does it Cost to Create a Crypto Wallet?
- Market Research
- App Concept Finalization
- Choose an App Development Company
- UI/UX Design
- Mobile Wallet App Development
- App Launch & Promotion
The development price depends on the number and complexity of features, platforms, the location and the hourly rate of developers.
In general, the cost to develop a wallet app is around $85k to 95k.
Read on and learn how to make a mobile wallet app (https://addevice.io/blog/how-to-make-a-mobile-wallet-app/