FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla.
- Sept. 16, 2021
-- Following a report from GWI, different generations want to see different types of ads in their feed.
will more likely engage with your ad if it's entertaining.
The other interest groups are Gen-X(37-56)
are likely to ignore your ad if it's entertaining as well.
want to have the product details. Can you give them the product details? If yes, they have the highest potential to engage with your ad, followed by Gen-X(37-56)
24-36) and, Gen-Z(16-23)
In context, Gen-Z wants a personalized recommendation ad more than the other interest groups.Which Platform Can Be The Most Effective For Your Brand?
Many platforms can be most effective for your brand. However, they all have pros and cons.
When it comes to social media marketing, you need to figure out which social media platform is most prevalent for your target audience.
You will be asking if social media ads are effective?According to GWI, 49% of internet users say they are likely to purchase from brands they see advertised.
Read more: Advantages of social media advertising. (https://www.sociallybuzz.com/advantages-of-social-media-a...
)Is Social Media Advertising Effective? Yes, Social Media Ad is effective.
The facts below signify the effectiveness of social media advertising.
A recent study found that social media ads are very effective.
- On average, 28% of people who use the internet found new products after viewing social media ads.
- People on social media are 27% more likely to make monthly charity donations, and close to half believe it's essential to give arms to the community.
- 49% of internet users say they are likely to purchase from brands they see advertised on social media.
- 72% of B2B marketers who use paid marketing channels online use social media as a marketing medium.
- Instagram's advertising reach is up to 5.7%.
- In 2020, the average Facebook user clicked at least 12 ads per month.
- Facebook ads reach 1.95+ billion of the platform's total monthly users.
- Social ad impressions increase by 20% every year.
- According to a report, LinkedIn is the most paid and organic content marketing channel for B2B marketers.
- 80% of social media referral traffic to eCommerce websites came from Facebook in Q1 2019.
- Twitter users spend 26% more time than users on other platforms in viewing ads.
- Twitter Ad engagements increased by 29% in Q4 2019.
- When reaching Gen Z, Snapchat ads are seven times more efficient than TV ads.
- LinkedIn ads reach 12% of the world's population and 62% of Americans.
- On average, LinkedIn Sponsored InMail ads have a 52% open rate.