APOLLO BEACH, Fla.
- Sept. 16, 2021
-- Would you like to know how long it takes Lufthansa Airlines to refund your money? If that's the case, you've come to the correct spot to learn about Lufthansa 's refund policy and the time it takes for customers to get reimbursements. If a flight is required to be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, the airlines promise that travelers will get a refund. You can gain knowledge about Lufthansa Airline's refund policy and find out how long do Lufthansa refunds take by reading the details below.
How long does Lufthansa take to refund passengers?
- Lufthansa Airlines takes approximately 7 days to provide refunds for all qualifying flight tickets that are originally paid by a credit card.
- All qualifying flight tickets that are purchased through cash or cheque are refunded by Lufthansa in about 20 days.
What are the rules to get a refund from Lufthansa?
- To receive a full refund from Lufthansa, the traveler must cancel the ticket inside 24 hours of original purchase and within 7 days of the scheduled departure.
- After crossing over 24 hours, Lufthansa flights are not fully refundable as the refund amount is paid after subtracting the cancelling charge from the original ticket value.
- After receiving a refund request, Lufthansa processes the refund and returns the funds towards the original method of payment that is used by a passenger during initial purchase.
- A traveler must ask for a refund online through website up to 1 day prior to scheduled departure, or contact customer service for the same purpose.
In addition to the information provided in the section above regarding refund rules, you can contact Lufthansa customer service for any further information on seeking a refund after cancelling a flight with them. You may also contact Lufthansa's customer support staff for any additional booking-related help.https://www.reservationsdeal.com/blog/how-do-i-get-in-tou...