- Sept. 14, 2021
-- The Global Stainless-Steel Pipes and Tubes Market was valued at USD 28.98 billion in the year 2020. The outbreak of the COVID-19 has affected the global economy and various sectors, including the oil & gas, manufacturing, automotive, and power generation industries in multiple ways. The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted the supply chain of the steel industry and has negatively influenced the manufacturing and logistics activities in the industry. The current COVID-19 pandemic caused a sudden and sharp decline in economic activity and steel consumption globally.
Increasing energy demand, vehicle production and rise in construction activities in emerging economies is expected to boost the demand of stainless-steel pipes and tubes. Meanwhile, the demand is offset by the economic slowdown in developed regions which is anticipated to remain for further few years.
Manufacturers in the stainless-steel pipes market are keen on producing stainless steel welded pipes that are tailored for specific industries. Top players in in the stainless-steel welded pipes market have ramped up their research and development efforts to cater to specialised needs of these end-use industries. These strategies might help catapult them to a highly competitive pedestal in near future.Scope of the Report
For more Information:https://azothanalytics.com/report/manufacturing-and-construction/global-stainless-steel-pipes-and-tubes-market-value-volume-analysis-by-product-type-welded-seamless-end-user-by-region-by-country-2021-edition-market-insights-and-forecast-with-impact-of-covid-19-2021-2026
- The report analyses the Stainless-Steel Pipes and Tubes Market by value (USD Million).
- The report analyses the Stainless-Steel Pipes and Tubes Market by volume (Million Tonnes).
- The report presents the analysis of Stainless-Steel Pipes and Tubes market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- The report analyses the Stainless-Steel Pipes and Tubes Market by Product Type (Welded, Seamless).
- The report analyses the Stainless-Steel Pipes and Tubes Market by End User (Automotive, Industrial & Power, Oil & Gas, Civil Construction, Water & Waste Water, Others).
- The Global Stainless-Steel Pipes and Tubes Market has been analysed By Region (Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA).
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include Arcelor Mittal, United States Steel Corporation, Tata Steel Group, Ratnamani Metals & Tubes, Jindal Saw Ltd., Choo Bee Group., Kobe Steel, Ltd., Northwest Pipe Company, Tubacex Group, Sandvik AB.
(Business Development Manager)
Address: CS - 55, Third Floor, Ansal Plaza,
Tel: +91-120- 4298235
Mail ID - email@example.com