Offering its deliciousfish & prawn items in the updated menu that is sure to stir your foody soul
Leading Indian restaurant that provides the most authentic and amazing Indian dishes across genres. Whether it be food items from the streets of India or royal dishes from the Mughal Period or non-veg items from native villages of India.
By: Indian Panorama
Indian Panorama has updated its menu with lots of fish and prawn items made with Indian style. The name of the following dishes with prices have been revealed-
1. Koliwada Masala Prawn (Starter) - £8.75
2. Calamari (Starter) - £7.75
3. Fish Amritsari (Starter) - £7.75
4. LasooniJhingha (Main Course) - £14.95
5. Prawn Makhani (Main Course) - £15.75
6. Lobster PanchPhoran (Main Course) - £18.50
7. Konkan Fish Curry (Main Course) - £13.75
8. Chettinad Fish Curry (Main Course) - £13.50
Indian Panorama has been one of the Best Indian Restaurant Near Weybridge (https://www.indianpanorama.co.uk/
In the words of the CEO of Indian Panorama," We are just providing a place full of good ambiance and hospitality to people to come and enjoy the luxurious Indian dishes most comfortably and affordably without compromising on the quality." He also adds to this comment by saying," Our at Indian Panorama is to spread the reach of Indian dishes that come from a long generation of Indian residents and have been testified by the passage of time. At the same time, we are saying that this luxurious food can be made available at affordable prices so the lunch meal is designed in that way."