A Taste Of New Zealand, Now Available In A Purrrfect Pouch
By: Whitegate PR INC
A nutritious, highly palatable pâté (pat.tay) made fresh In the Hawkes Bay with 98%+ using locally sourced New Zealand grass-fed, free-range meat, cage free chicken or sustainably caught fish.
Feline Natural Pouches with their high meat inclusion are so appetising that your cat will want to sink their fangs straight in. Naturally convenient, the pouches are packaged in an easy to use, fuss free, single use pouch, providing a mess-free way to bond, nurture and care for your pet while also creating experiences that will fulfil you as their owner too.
While your cat won't be able to go past the delicious flavours on offer, including Hoki & Beef, Chicken & Lamb and Lamb & King Salmon, there are benefits to these pouches beyond their great taste.
● Made in New Zealand – with the best New Zealand wholefood ingredients.
● Balance – formulated to meet AAFCO requirements for a complete & balanced diet for all life stages.
● Nutritious - high meat, low carbohydrate, grain free.
● Fresh New Zealand Water - free from gelling agents, binders, and gums.
● Natural - no artificial preservatives or flavours.
● Convenience – packaged in a convenient single serve.
● Hydration - great for added hydration & fussy eaters.
● Love - creates memorable feeding moments to cherish and bond with your pet.
Keep your cat on your side and look out for Natural Pet FoodGroup, Feline Natural Pouches in all leading pet speciality stores
USA: Pouches are sold individually (MSRP $2.39) and in a 12 pack variety box (MSRP $26.99).
CANADA: Pouches are sold individually (MSRP $2.85) and in a 12 pack variety box (MSRP $32.40)
Once opened the pouches have a shelf life of three days. Bon Appetit to you, furry one.
Dana K Humphrey