Debunking Myths about Manpower Agency
By: Yoma Multinational
1. If people are looking for work, they will come your way easily! - Did you know that around 75% of hiring agencies have agreed that attracting passive candidates is more of a challenge, as they tend to respond at a much lower rate? It is that difficult to find high-quality candidates that fit the role perfectly! With the rise in unemployment all across the world due to the outbreak of COVID-19, filtering out the best talent and getting leads from prolific candidates is a difficult challenge.
2. In-house hiring managers have access to the same pool of candidates that manpower agencies do. - Manpower agency recruiters have access to a wide network of talent pools. With access to the job board's CV databases, they have access to passive candidates that have relevant experience but may not be looking for job ads or applications. Over the years, they have built a strong network with contractors and skilled employees making it all the easier to find the perfect candidate for the job role you require.
3. Manpower agencies are limited to offering only temporary, entry-level, and low-paying positions. - Manpower agencies provide their services for permanent, senior level as well as high-profile and high-paying positions. The remuneration is also calculated as per the employer's salary range and the level of position to be filled. The expertise of these agencies is in their ability to offer services and execute them by fulfilling the most difficult requirements of the organization!
4. Manpower Agencies only send CVs to recruiters - Most of the hiring managers are often under the impression that manpower agencies only source CVs that they have outsourced through their tie-up vendors or have found online and get paid on the commission for delivery.
5. Manpower Agencies will not understand your Industry - You have the liberty of choosing specialist agencies that will provide you the services you require and have the skill sets needed to execute your goals and strategies. Every experienced manpower agency has recruiters who are experts in their domain of understanding the industry they work in and thus help your business reach newer heights.
For more information visit us at : https://yomamultinational.com/