News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
7 Super Smart Ways to Save Money on a New Jersey Commercial Loan, Winston Rowe and Associates
The reality is that there are many ways in which you can get the best rates and terms for your New Jersey commercial loan without going to the bank.
By: Winston Rowe and Associates
1) Locating a Lender: A good New Jersey mortgage broker will have dozens of working relationships with active lenders who will accommodate your specific borrowing needs. Locating a lender to fund your commercial mortgage is not as easy task.
2) Don't put all your eggs in one basket: Working with a single relationship bank or lender may be comforting, however, lending environments and banking regulations tend to change.
Experienced New Jersey brokers can often facilitate loan terms that are far more superior than what you may have been able to obtain on your own.
3) Lower Interest Rates: One of the most significant ways in saving money by using the services of a New Jersey commercial mortgage broker rests in their ability to deliver lower interest rates.
4) Non-Recourse vs. Personal Guarantee: New Jersey commercial mortgage brokers often shine by delivering competitive non-recourse loan structures for retail, office, multifamily, hospitality and industrial property types.
5) Loan Structuring:
6) Certainty of Execution: If the loan is not closed and funded, the New Jersey mortgage broker does not get paid. Brokers are incentivized to structure, negotiate and facilitate a successful closing.
7) Saving Time: A New Jersey commercial mortgage broker understands the complex lender due diligence and underwriting and is your advocate in navigating the commercial lending marketplace to deliver results and savings.
Winston Rowe and Associates is a New Jersey consulting and advisory firm specializing in assisting commercial real estate investors with debt and equity commercial financing. You can review them online at https://www.winstonrowe.com
Winston Rowe and Associates