News By Tag
News By Place
How to use menthol crystals in daily life
By: AOS Products
1. Add menthol crystal to your favorite hair oil as a hair growth accelerator.
2. Reduces itching when mixed with a carrier oil or aloe vera.
3. Menthol crystals can be used to alleviate nausea, especially when the nausea is due to motion sickness. Because peppermint (which is used in making menthol crystals) is a natural carminative herb, meaning it can settle the digestive system.
4. Calms sun burn when mixed with aloe vera gel
5. You can mix it with after shave or witch hazel to relieve razor burn.
6. Used as aromatherapy, the scent can be used to provide relief of stress, anxiety and nervousness.
7. Burning menthol crystal is a great way to reduce the dust mites in your house.
8. Reduce fever by placing a very small amount on the forehead or bottom of the feet.
9. It helps with the discomfort of tension headaches too.
10. Sinus clearing - When your sinuses are really stopped up, just the smallest amount in a little very hot water, will send vapors into your sinus, clearing them and helping you breathe. Just keep your eyes closed to protect them from any chill or sting.
For more details, visit website-