News By Tag
* More Tags...
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Educated Singles finally got an exclusive dating club that meets their needs
Educated Singles looking for an exclusive dating club with proper values finally has a place to go. Most dating sites only focus on physical appearance. Furthermore, many of them a loaded with fake profiles, but not in The Educated Singles Club
By: The Educated Singles Club
That is why The Educated Singles Club is redefining the online dating experience to meet the requirements of the educated singles. Here is how The Educated Singles Club is different:
- All membership applications are carefully assessed and validated before a membership is offered. ID and education level is checked and verified and artificial intelligence is used to validate the authenticity of the profile and photos.
- The Educated Singles club has ambassadors around the world who organise member-only events in the larger cities. They are not traditional dating events. They are events that have a professional or cultural topic followed by a reception for the participating members. You come to the event because you are interested in the topic, but you also know that all the other participants are well-educated singles.
- There are no free profiles. The Educated Singles Club has a very transparent and simple business model. The costs are covered by the membership fees - nothing else. Sites that have free profiles often make their profit from selling private information to third party marketing agencies. For The Educated Singles Club, privacy is paramount.
The Educated Singles Club was founded by Dr Finn Majlergaard who knew a lot of well-educated singles who were disappointed by the current dating sites and dating apps. He and his team started a large research project with the purpose to find out why so many well-educated people were single. One of the surprising findings was, that quite many well-educated singles were quite happy with being singles, but they would like to meet like-minded individuals for cultural, social and professional events. Then, maybe, the physical and emotional attraction could develop from there.
- Strengthen the global ambassador program
- Organise educational camps for the members around the world where they meet for some days over an educational topic
- Formation of a think tank, that can develop ideas of global interest e.g. on climate change solutions, sustainability and human rights.
The Educated Singles Club is based on very strong values and is based on a state-of-the-
Visit the club at: https://educatedsingles.com