Single Operated Newsletter - Lyft Alternative: Tired of Driving People Around?
Since you are reading these words it means that you have access to a computer. Have you ever considered working part-time online?
In the beginning, ridesharing may be exciting or even fun. You get to meet new people and discover parts of the city you never knew.
Unfortunately, the current pandemic, and Delta virus, has taken the joy out of driving for any rideshare service.
Here a just a few low-lights:
- Wearing a mask makes conversations difficult.
- Wiping down the car seats after each ride becomes tedious.
- Your safety, and that of your riders, is now at risk!
But even before the pandemic driving so many hours puts added wear and tear on your car. Combine this with crying babies, and driving around in the worst (unsafe) parts of town and it grows old quickly.
Since you are reading these words it means that you have access to a computer.
Have you ever considered working online?
Being able to separate your labor from the money being paid is certainly more fun than driving around all day.
How Much Money Do You Need?
Let's say you need to make $1,000.00 a month, part-time. You can devote 5 hours a week to make that happen. That is twenty hours a month. When you divide 1,000.00 dollars by 20 hours you will need to make $50/hr to reach your goal.
Before you spend hours driving around in bad weather or with rude passengers you might want to consider one of these options:
1) The first link below gives you access to resources that will pay up to $350.00 per week. This will allow you to drastically reduce driving time.
Here are the other benefits:
- There is no cost to start.
- You can start now (in minutes after reading this article).
- There is no telephone work or survey work involved.
2) The second option will let you help people looking to advertise online without using Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube. You may decide to stop driving because you can earn up to $500 per week. Again, this is part-time work. (Plus, you can even start for Free).
Having additional resources for generating income is always a good idea.
I hope this helps!