Fantasy Nerds Announces 11th Annual Fantasy Football Charity League
FantasyNerds.com, a leading data aggregator for fantasy sports, announced the starting lineup for their 11th Annual Fantasy Football Charity League.
By: TayTech, LLC
"We truly have some of the best folks in the industry competing in this league. They are some of the brightest and most dedicated professionals. This should be a fun time for everyone as this group is naturally competitive. The fact that everyone gets to play for their favorite charity just makes this even more special," said J. Joseph Dyken, founder of FantasyNerds.com. "These are the voices that many people are listening to on the radio or reading about online. It will be interesting to see who comes out on top."
Participants in this year's league include:
- Dalton Del Don (Yahoo Sports)
- Lisa Ann (Sirius XM Radio)
- Summer Sanders (Olympian & TV Host)
- Erin Coscarelli (Las Vegas Raiders & Host of The Ultimate Surfer)
- Des Bieler (Washington Post)
- Nicole Yang (Boston Globe)
- Colton & The Wolfman (SiriusXM Radio)
- Steve Gardner (USA TODAY Sports)
- Dr. Roto (DrRoto.com)
- Drew Loftis (New York Post)
- Marques Eversoll (107.5 The Fan WDUZ)
- Joe Dyken (Fantasy Nerds)
Fantasy Nerds has been called the "Cliffs Notes of the Industry" by the Washington Post and the "Best Kept Secret in Fantasy Football" by the New York Times. More than one million users visit the site each year to help them win their league championship.
For more information on the charity, please visit https://www.fantasynerds.com/