There's Still Time to Plan an Escape to Moab, Utah for Late Summer and Fall
By: Western River Expeditions
This is Moab, Utah, home of two national parks that are coveted icons to explore in post-pandemic lockdowns.
A June 2021 story in the Wall Street Journal reports that visits to Arches National Park were up 15 percent in April over April 2019. Visitations to Canyonlands National Park, where visitors turn when Arches' parking lots are full up, have increased 30 percent in this time frame.
What does this influx mean for visitors?
"Nail down your accommodations (www.moabadventurecenter.com/
"Arrangements made in advance help deliver the peace and privacy you expect when surrounded by this natural playground,"
The company has seen growing demand unleashed by the desire to return to nature and outdoor recreation. Compared to their record 2019 season, these following programs have seen phenomenal growth through the end of July 2021;
● 152 percent increase - Moab Zipline Adventure (https://www.moabadventurecenter.com/
● 88 percent increase - Arches National Park Sunset Discovery (https://www.moabadventurecenter.com/
● 85 percent increase - The Ultimate Moab Canyoneering Adventure (https://www.moabadventurecenter.com/
● 85 percent increase - Moab Hummer Tours (https://www.moabadventurecenter.com/
● 64 percent increase - Full-Day Colorado River Rafting Adventure (https://www.moabadventurecenter.com/
"Making reservations well in advance of arrival helps assure that we can gear up to accommodate your specific adventure requests," Wright said. "Now is the perfect time to plan for a fall escape to Moab. Everyone loves autumn in Moab. Just about every trip operates right through the end of October and all land-based tours through mid-November."
Moab Adventure Center is a division of Western River Expeditions (http://www.westernriver.com/)
Widness & Wiggins PR:
Dave Wiggins: 720.301.3822 / email@example.com
Widness & Wiggins PR