- Aug. 20, 2021
-- Cancer is the second leading cause of death globally, responsible for 9.6 million deaths in 2018, or one out of every six deaths. Men's cancers include lung, colorectal, stomach, prostate, and liver cancer, while women's cancers contain breast, colorectal, lung, cervical, and thyroid cancer.
Globally, the cancer trouble is increasing, putting brutal physical, emotional, and financial strain on people, families, communities, and health systems. a lot of healthcare systems in low- and middle-income countries are unable of managing this burden, and so many cancer patients all around the world need punctual access to the maximum diagnosis and treatment.
- Spade Health is a leading market research firm for the healthcare, medical device and pharmaceutical sector in the Middle East, with a panel of 200,000 healthcare professionals, China, India, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Morocco, and the United Arab Emirates.
- We have a team of the top market analysts, business analysts, and business consultants working for us. For our clients, we create time-bound business plans and strategies.
- Spade Health specialized in conducting market research and studies for Clinical Laboratory Equipment, Pathological Equipment, Medical Products, Imaging Equipment, Medical Equipment, Hospital Equipment and Furniture, Radiology and Microbiological Equipment, as well as other related products.
- In-depth interviews with General Physicians, Specialists, Medical Administrators, Hospital Administrators, Distributors, and Retailers are part of this research.
- We've had the pleasure to work with successful companies in India on market research in the pharmaceutical (https://www.spaderesearch.com/) and healthcare industries. Because these are all tailored research analyses, the methodology for each project varies.
- Spade Health Healthcare market research includes Patient Satisfaction Surveys, In-Depth Interviews (IDIs), Community Surveys, Physician Surveys and Interviews, Focus Groups.These are just a few of the healthcare market research services that spade health provides. Contact us today to study more about our services!