- Aug. 18, 2021
-- Anthology's mission is to deliver a photographer focused and built social platform that elevates, mobilizes, and streamlines the creator community. With our flagship mobile application and website platform, we aim to empower photographers, artists, and creators alike to discover, manage, market, and earn with the content they make and the tools they need to succeed.
The Vice President of Engineering
(VPE) for Anthology Corp. is responsible for oversight, management, and growth of the technology and infrastructure used in creating the Company's platform service. The VPE should have direct knowledge of the problems and opportunities within the industry and leverage that knowledge in the development of the platform. This individual shall have the necessary skills and experience in the coding languages involved in the Company's program and have skills and/or knowledge of frontend and backend development. Additionally, this individual should have managerial skills and is expected to aid in growth and scaling of the technology team to coincide with the growth of the Company.
The following roles and responsibilities of the VPE:
- Development, management, and monitoring of Company technology services
- Leading group sessions with partner software development firms and acting as liaison officer to the Company during these meetings
- Planning and execution of team growth and operations procedures
The following skills and experience are expected:
- 5+ years experience in Frontend/Backend Development in personal and/or professional settings (please provide a portfolio of your past works)
- Knowledge and experience in the following computer languages:
- Python 3.8 or later
- PostgreSQL 11.1 or later
- Angular 10
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Swift 5 & XCode 11.3 or later
- Knowledge of the following:
- AWS services including S3 and Cloudfront
- iOS 13.0+
Anthology is looking for an individual who is eager to work in a startup business environment, is a self-starter, and a creative thinker. This role has tremendous growth potential and opportunities into leadership positions. This role is open to remote work to start with plans to grow our New Jersey based operations into an office environment in the future. This role is a full time position that will include a competitive bonus and equity compensation package.