- Aug. 17, 2021
-- But if you are stuck with something regarding the mail and are unclear about it, you need not panic. This write-up would help you with the ways you can contact Hotmail.
Below mentioned are the steps through which you can contact Hotmail-Via Phone-
Via Live Chat-
- Go to the official website of Hotmail from your web browser on a device which you prefer
- Locate the contact us section on the top right-hand corner of the screen
- There you find the Toll-free number to contact the Hotmail customer service.
- Now what you can do is to keep a pen and paper handy so that any information given out by the customer service can be jotted down.
- Dial the number now and when you are connected, wait for the automated voice assistant to give out all the menu options starting from one.
- Choose the one which lets you connect to a live person at Hotmail.
- Then once you are on the line, convey your issue or query to the customer service representative.
- Then the representative takes around a couple of minutes to process whatever information you have given to him/ her.
- After which, you are provided with a resolution on the spot.
- If you are satisfied with the solution, then go ahead and disconnect the call.
- You can contact Hotmail via Live Chat as well.
- You need to go to the official website of Hotmail.
- Locate the contact us tab on the customer service page
- Once you click on it, a chat window pops up on the far right corner of the screen.
After which, you need to enter your query in the window itself, to which a Live chat agent reverts with a resolution. If you were wondering How can I speak to someone about my Hotmail account, then the above-mentioned process helps you out.