CENTRAL, Hong Kong
- Aug. 12, 2021
-- Although the jobs report came out with such results, above 900k, many still believe that the US economy is not out of the woods yet. With the Delta variant's continuous rampage as well as the results of the private payrolls being lower than anticipated, the market still has some ways to go before the economic recovery can be said to be set in stone.
S&P 500 set an all-new record high, right after setting a record on Thursday session, extending bountiful gains. The Dow also increased and set its own new record level, while NASDAQ dropped after the Treasury yields were affected by the labor market's success.
Kindly refer to the list below summarized this Aug. 6, 2021:
- NASDAQ Composite Index lost by 0.40% or 59.36 points and wrapped at 14,835.76.
- The S&P 500 Index went up by 0.17% or 7.42 points closing at 4,436.52.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average moved higher with 0.41% or 144.26-point gain, to end at 35,208.51.
- U.S. 5 Year Treasury yield jumped by 0.0450 basis points and now at 0.7690.
- U.S. 10 Year Treasury yield went up by 0.0730 basis points closing 1.3000.
Precious Minerals and crude are all down dipping a few losing gains from previous sessions. Global Currency exchanges on the other side ended up mixed. See below data for reference:
- Gold moved down by $41.071 or 2.28% and is now at $1,763.085 per ounce.
- Silver decreased by $0.081 or 3.22% to $24.346 an ounce.
- Western Texas Intermediate Crude is currently at $68.28 a barrel losing 1.17%.
- Brent Crude closed at $70.70 per barrel after decreasing by 0.83%.
- Euro / USD = -0.00726 (0.61%) = 1.17610
- USD / Yen = +0.508 (0.46%) = 110.233
- USD / CAD = +0.00503 (0.40%) = 1.25460
Crypto Currency market remains volatile as Bitcoin (BTC) dominance is dragging Alt coins sideways. Ripple (XRP) is trading from .70 - .80 per dollar and is expected to go up after news about SEC is cleared.
Want to know more of the latest news in US Stock Market and Crypto Currency kindly visit us at Prime Bright Investment Limited through our website https://primebrightinvest.com/
or contact us via email.