Packaging Industry in South Africa - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)
The South Africa packaging market is anticipated to convert to an extraordinary growth region for the packaging industry registering a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period 2021 - 2026,
The South Africa packaging market is moderately competitive and consists of some major players. In terms of market share, few of these major players currently dominate the market. These major players with a prominent share in the market are focusing on expanding their customer base across foreign countries. These companies are leveraging on strategic collaborative initiatives to increase their market share and increase their profitability.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
- With augmented urbanization and mobility becoming the norm or standard in societies in Africa and across the world, the move towards small packs and multipacks is becoming more significant. For manufacturers and makers, this trend will make opportunities to encourage brand switching. Traders will adopt these products as they save shelf space and depend on attractive packaging to encourage and boost sales.
- Speedy urbanization and better health awareness have also seen an increase in the consumption of food and beverage products, as well as alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Increasingly this accounts for fluctuations in packaging trends with glass containers and bottles offering an aesthetic charm to people who want to be related with the sense of timeless prestige that this packaging material deals with.
- Greatly fragmented markets caused by the presence of numerous players in South Africa, as well as globally, has disrupted and delayed the growth of the overall packaging market, as stout price competition has led to vendors dropping the prices of products to remain reasonable and inexpensive.
For sample report please visit:
Public Relations Manager
Statzy Market Research