- July 30, 2021
-- The Synergy Group offers several practices around Surrey all with one thing in common – they ensure ultimate patient care and satisfaction. The dentists in Surrey (https://www.synergyclinic.co.uk/
only work with the best, highly trained professionals, and clinicians in their field, which guarantees their patients receive outstanding patient care.
The flagship clinic, Synergy Clinic in Addlestone, offers dentistry, beauty, and medical treatments all under one roof. These services include general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, dental hygienists, dental implants, teeth whitening, and Invisalign (https://www.invisalign.co.uk/)
to name a few. The beauty side offers facial aesthetics, as well as spa and beauty treatments.Dental implants
Dental implants are cited as the next best thing to natural teeth. Dental implants (https://www.synergyclinic.co.uk/
are small titanium screws that are implanted into the jawbone to create a firm support for a crown or bridge to be fitted. The implants can be used to support a single tooth, multiple teeth, or complete arches of teeth, restoring your teeth to a fully functioning and stunning smile.
There are many advantages to dental implants: -
- Improved appearance – they look and feel like your natural teeth. Because they are fused with your jawbone, they are permanent.
- Better speech – the dental implants will not slip which means you can speak with confidence.
- Greater comfort – the dental implants act as your natural teeth do and this eliminates the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating – dental implants allow you to eat the foods you like without the worry of getting food trapped or dentures sliding.
- Can improve self-esteem – as dental implants give you your smile back, they can help with your self-esteem and give you the confidence to smile again.
- Durable – if looked after properly, your dental implants will last many years and even a lifetime.
So, you are interested in dental implants, but what are the costs, and how about the success rates? Dental implants have a high success rate of 98%.Dental Finance
The Synergy Clinic in Addlestone (https://www.synergyclinic.co.uk/
) understands that the initial outlay for dental implants can be quite daunting and pose a challenge to people's budgets. That's why to help spread the costs, the clinic offers a selection of payment plans, which allow you to spread the costs over a period of time with low or even zero percent interest rates.
Please don't be deterred from having the beautiful smile you deserve due to the cost of treatment. You can call the clinic on 01923 856 541
and they will be happy to help.Synergy Clinic
– dentist In Addlestone
24C High Street
Tel: 01932 856 541