SAN BERNARDINO, Calif.
- July 28, 2021
-- 24-Seven Home Health's
mission is to provide exceptional home health services and we believe our people and culture make us genuine and it is the foundation for our leadership in the healthcare industry. We focus on promoting a collaborative environment where we find joy in the work we provide to our adult and pediatric patients. Join our growing 24-Seven Home Health Family and discover a company where you're able to make a positive impact on those entrusted to our care. We encourage you to inquire about becoming a part of our team! Hiring for all areas in the Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, and Orange counties.
Direct Link to Apply: https://24sevenhomehealthinc.easyapply.coWHAT 24-Seven Home Health OFFERS:
LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (LVN) RESPONSIBILITIES:
- WEEKLY pay (competitive rate).
- Be EMPOWERED by working INDEPENDENTLY with a FLEXIBLE work schedule.
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, sick days, and 401(k) after meeting full-time hours.
- Generous referral BONUSES.
- Lunch and Learn G-tube, Ventilator, Trach Refresher Training, and MORE.
- 24 hour on-call support
- Clinical development.
- FUN, POSITIVE, and PROFESSIONAL work environment.
- Employee appreciation event & employee recognition.
- Paid training & orientation.
- One on one patient care.
LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (LVN) QUALIFICATIONS:
- Provides direct patient care as defined in State's Nurse Practice Act.
- Implements plan of care initiated by the registered nurse.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care.
- Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care.
- Prepares and coordinates clinical notes and progress notes.
24-Seven Home Health Inc is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as all other protected groups.
- Current CA Vocational Nurse License.
- 1 year of experience is PLUS.
- Pediatric experience is PLUS.
- Current PPD or chest x-ray if applicable.
- Current State license, CPR certification and valid driver's license (local travel required).
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: 24-Seven Home Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CCPA Notice for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees Residing in California