- July 26, 2021
-- The Global Flu Vaccine Market accounted for US$ 4572.3 million in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 8179.4 million by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.0%. Influenza virus is continuously circulating causing regional epidemics and outbreaks, leading to thousands of deaths. For instance, according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) more than 13 million flu cases are recorded so far in the time-frame of 2019-20. World Health Organization (WHO) recommended numerous licensed seasonal influenza vaccines. The rising demand for vaccine is anticipated to surge the global influenza vaccine market.
The report " Global Flu Vaccine Market, By Type (Split Virus Vaccines, Subunit Vaccines, and Others), By Application (For Children and For Adults and Children over 3 years), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030"
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
- In 2020, Abbott launched a new inactivated quadrivalent vaccine for influenza, first of its kind sub-unit vaccine offering protection against this strains in India. Approved vaccine is for below 3 years.
- In August 2020, AstraZeneca increases its manufacturing effects to deliver more FluMIST by collaborating with top key players such as GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi, Seqirus in efforts to increase the manufacturing of vaccine
Key Market Insights from the report:
The Global Flu Vaccine Market accounted for US$ 4572.3 million in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 8179.4 million by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.0%. The Global Flu Vaccine Market is segmented based on the type, application and region.
- By Type, the Global Flu Vaccine Market is segmented into Split Virus Vaccines, Subunit Vaccines, and Others
- By Application, the market is segmented in For Children and For Adults and Children over 3 years
- By region, the Global Flu Vaccine Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The key players operating in the Global Flu Vaccine Market include CSL Itd, GSK LLc, Sanofi Pasteur, Mylan N.V., AstraZeneca PLC, Pfizer Inc., and Johnson & Johnson Company.
Key Topics Covered
- Study Deliverables
- Study Assumptions
- Scope of the Study
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Opportunity Map Analysis
- Market at Glance
- Market Share (%) and BPS Analysis, by Region
- Competitive Landscape
- Heat Map Analysis
- Market Presence and Specificity Analysis
- Investment Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights
1 860 531 2701 (http://tel